Friday, January 1, 2010

The Preterist Blog Series

From 2007-2009 I published over 50 articles on the website PreteristBlog.  The understanding between I, the administrator and the other authors was that all content was property of the respective authors.  I have since withdrawn my support from PreteristBlog.  I have repeatedly and respectively asked that ALL of my articles be deleted from that site.  Unfortunately, the administrator, Dee Dee Warren refuses to remove my articles, implying I need something in writing (I'll check my email history).  This action is hypocritical of her as she agreed that it was wrong when hyperpreterist Virgil Vaduva did the same thing to the over 150 articles I'd written for  Planet Preterist.

Warren has made an announcement that she will arbitrarily edit my articles on PreteristBlog -- so, for preservation I have quickly moved my articles from that site to unpreterist.blogspot.com.  You can scan through them by selecting the category

I want to thank Dee Dee for the opportunity to write on that forum over those two years and especially thank the readers. However, I would always suggest that an author get IN WRITING a specific agreement to ownership of their material and what happens to that material if they should leave the site.  I guess this is what I get for being too trusting.

May God bless and keep them in all their endeavors,
Roderick

No comments: