Thursday, November 30, 2017

Preterism Book UPDATE

Well, I thought I was going to have my book on Preterism completed by now but a couple of things have slowed it down.


  1. I'm not really all that motivated to write it. I'm kind of burnt out on all things preterist. :-)
  2. Formatting -- I hate having to mess with formatting. I had considered paying someone to do that part of it but I recently hunkered down and figured out how to make it easier.

However, I'm now back on track and hope to have it completed within January 2018. My hope is that the book will be a great reference for people who just want a matter-of-fact, non-polemic explanation. Odd since I've been branded the Trump of bombastic theological discourse.

If anyone wants a specific topic covered, now is the time to send me a comment.  Also, I doubt I will have a forward or a list of glowing endorsements since I'm hated by everyone from Todd Dennis to Gary DeMar. Sure sure, they pretend to like/tolerate me but just go look at the amount of my content Dennis has on PreteristArchive.  I mean when he posts my articles and claims it's "rare" what is he actually saying? "I don't post much of what Roderick writes because I think it's crap"????  Anyhow, I will complete this book and if the reader wants an inside view of the Preterist movement, it will be the source hopefully.


No comments: